Aparigraha - non-possessiveness
TAKE YOGA OFF THE MAT
Practice aparigraha - non-possessiveness.
1. Practice yoga for the love of practicing - without pushing yourself to the edge, without comparing yourself to others.
2. Clean out the clutter at home.
3. Stick to your shopping list next time you’re at the shop and don’t put those extra indulgent treats into the trolley.
4. Don’t push away negative feelings - feel them, allow them to happen, and know that this too shall pass.
5. Forgive others. Your ‘not forgiving’ does not heal your wounds - it only keeps them open. Make decision to free yourself from resentment and bitterness, and become the loving person you know you are.