“Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free.” - Jim Morrison
N yoga studio works to strengthen human health in physical, mental and spiritual form. We will continue to do so unless the authorities come up with other directives.
A maximum of 12 people are accommodated in our yoga studio. We are usually around 6-8 people in our classes. It is far from the large crowds of 500 people that we are now recommended to keep away from.
The studio is cleaned daily (this is our usual routine). Blocks, straps, mats and towels.
Otherwise, we remain open as usual. And we expect everyone to use their common sense.
1. Please wash your hands before and after the class.
2. If you have your own yoga mat, bring it. Use cleaning spray for our loan mats.
3. Do not practice yoga if you feel sick.
4. Stay at home if you have a family member who has been at risk until quarantine time has expired. Then you are welcome to come.
5. Come and Yoga if you feel strong and healthy.
6. Keep calm and sensed.
See you in the studio! The vast majority of us. Just as usual.