April and May- beautiful but also impossible months to stay focus and dedicated to your practice. Struggling to find time through all the bank holidays, activities and to do lists? Prioritising down your own time and yoga practice?
Plan your practice, chose a class, book and stick to it! No matter what! Easy! Welcome in!
Nature is painting for us, day after day, pictures of infinite beauty. Take good care of our Earth, we have only one planet.
Earth day 🌏
TAKE YOGA OFF THE MAT
Practice aparigraha - non-possessiveness.
1. Practice yoga for the love of practicing - without pushing yourself to the edge, without comparing yourself to others.
2. Clean out the clutter at home.
3. Stick to your shopping list next time you’re at the shop and don’t put those extra indulgent treats into the trolley.
4. Don’t push away negative feelings - feel them, allow them to happen, and know that this too shall pass.
5. Forgive others. Your ‘not forgiving’ does not heal your wounds - it only keeps them open. Make decision to free yourself from resentment and bitterness, and become the loving person you know you are.